- Electric vehicles are transforming the automobile industry, and have caused visible disruptions in the way people perceive public and private transport
- Mobility has become an important component of the smart city framework of cities, and this trend shall pave way for the popularity of electric motorcycles and scooters
ALBANY, New York, March 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The contemporary times reek of digital advancement, energy optimization, and recycling of power. There is a prominent distinction between what was considered sustainable a decade back and how researchers view sustainability and optimization in the current scenario. The dearth of natural resources across the globe has affected multiple industries, and has raised several eyebrows on the efficiency of the energy sector. Furthermore, researchers have continually provided fresh figures to evaluate global energy reserves, and these figures point to a dismal situation. While natural reserves are diminishing, people have become overdemanding and extravagant in their usage of resources. Increased spending capacity of the people has put them in a position to pay for various resources. However, this has had an adverse impact on the environment and the natural ecosystem that is getting deteriorated by the day.
The total worth of the global electric motorcycle and scooter market is expected to exceed US$ 14.29 Bn by the end of 2027. Besides, it is estimated that the global electric motorcycle and scooter market would expand at a formidable CAGR of 7.10% over the period between 2019 and 2027.
Changing Propensities of the Automobile Industry
- Automobile manufacturers are on a quest to go green in their approach, and are reciprocating to the demand for sustainable technologies. Therefore, electric motorcycles and scooters have become a reality across several regions.
- Development of lithium ion batteries with high output per charging has also helped in developing electric motorcycles. These batteries are used in electric vehicles, and are considered as the next-generation powering technology for automobiles. Rechargeable batteries shall help manufacturers in taking bold decisions about shifting their primary products from fuel-powered vehicles to electric ones.
- Governments have begun providing incentives to automobile manufacturers who manufacture electric vehicles. This is done to encourage a larger number of manufacturers towards developing resilient and performance-oriented electric vehicles.
Understand the leading dynamics of growth and maturity operating in the Electric Motorcycle and Scooter Market (Product – Scooter, Motorcycle; Battery Type – Sealed Lead Acid, Lithium-ion; Technology – Plug-in, Battery) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/electric-motorcycle-scooter-market.html
Global Electric Motorcycle and Scooter Market: Growth Drivers
The growth of the global electric motorcycle and scooter market is a function of advancements in green energy technologies. The focus of energy scientists on using electric vehicles has had a positive impact on the growth dynamics of automobile manufacturers. These manufacturers have a large playfield of opportunity that they can optimize by developing electric bikes and motorcycles. Some of the leading drivers of demand within the global electric motorcycle and scooter market are:
- Lead acid batteries are being developed in abundance across the globe, and this trend has supported the growth of the global electric motorcycle and scooter market.
- Growing traffic congestion has led several population groups to prefer two-wheelers over private cars for their daily commute. This factor, coupled with the stellar pace of manufacturing electric scooters, shall benefit market vendors.
- The need to reduce air pollution and carbon emissions has led governments and other industries to take multiple measures and initiatives at administrative and industrial levels. Development of electric motorcycles and scooters is also a part of these initiatives.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=66890
Adoption of Electric Vehicles to Remain Low in Developing Countries
- As a new-age technology that requires intensive labour and formidable resources for development, electric vehicles are relatively higher in cost as against fuel-powered vehicles. This factor could hamper the growth of the global electric motorcycle and scooter market.
- Several automobile manufacturers have shown reluctance in shifting from manufacturing fuel-powered vehicles to electric scooters. This factor could also be a roadblock to growth within the global electric motorcycle and scooter market.
Analyze electric motorcycle and scooter market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Electric Motorcycle and Scooter Market: Competitive Landscape
The leading vendors in the global electric motorcycle and scooter market are looking at tapping into the needs and requirements of the masses. The growing inclination of the people towards sustainable standards of living has benefitted these vendors. Some of the leading manufacturers of electric scooters and motorcycles are Honda Motors, Lightning Motorcycle Corp., KTM Sport motorcycle GmbH, Lima Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd., Piaggio & C. SpA, and Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/66890
The global electric motorcycle and scooter market is segmented by:
- Sealed Lead Acid
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the Global Automotive & Transport Industry:
Motorcycle Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) Market – Rise in demand for active safety systems in motorcycles owing to the rise in number of accidents and injuries is expected to be a key factor driving the motorcycle advanced driver assistance system market during the forecast period.
Motorcycle Accessories Market – The growth in global motorcycle market has registered the growth of associated industries like motorcycle accessories and its components. Motorcycle accessories, not only have higher aesthetic appeal but it also give assurance of safety, security and better performance.
Motorcycle Airbag System Market – Rise in sales of motorcycles, globally, as an affordable form of commute and leisure travel is expected to boost demand of motorcycle airbag system. The motorcycle is a highly preferred mode of transport in Asia Pacific. Rise in popularity of motorcycles in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to further drive the demand for safety systems such as motorcycle airbag system.
Connected Motorcycle Market – Connected motorcycle is a relatively new technology incorporated in motorcycles to provide smart and intelligent two-wheeler mobility. Connected motorcycles are equipped with IoT devices enabling seamless internet connectivity in motorcycles and data sharing. Connected motorcycles will allow the rider to monitor four major areas of the bike: ride data sharing, charging, bike status & alerts, and system upgrades & updates.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor’s moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage’s actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453