SAN FRANCISCO, June 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The global tire cord fabrics market size is expected to reach USD 7.1 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.4%, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. Growing product utilization to reduce the overall weight of the tire and to improve its wear resistance and dimensional stability are projected to drive the market growth.
Emerging economies such as India, China, Vietnam, and Indonesia are generating a huge demand for passenger cars and thereby tires, owing to rising per capita income levels in these countries. Moreover, the presence of major tire manufacturing capacities in these countries is further driving the market for tire cord fabrics in these countries.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The commercial vehicle type segment is expected to expand at a of CAGR 3.3% over the forecast period on account of increasing product use in the production of wear resistant tires with superior load carrying capacity
- In 2019, the revenue for passenger vehicle segment in Asia Pacific stood at USD 2.6 billion owing to growing vehicle ownership levels in the emerging economies of the region
- In North America, the replacement tire segment about 64.9% of the market share in 2019 owing to increased demand for lightweight, durable, wear resistant tires with lower rolling resistance value
- The radial tire segment in Central and South America region is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period, owing to their improved stability, traction, ride quality, and superior fuel economy
- Manufacturers are continually expanding their geographic footprint in the major tire manufacturing countries across the world and cater to the just-in-time manufacturing needs of the tire manufacturing companies
Read 104 page research report with ToC on «Tire Cord Fabrics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Material (Nylon, Polyester), By Tire Type, By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicles), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027» at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/tire-cord-fabrics-market
Nylon, polyester, and rayon are some of the most commonly used materials for manufacturing of tire cord fabrics. Tire cord fabric reinforced rubber plies provide superior dimensional stability, durability, and load-carrying capacity to the tires. However, aramid fiber-based fabrics are witnessing rising adoption owing to its higher strength and low weight.
Major manufacturers are making increasing use of hybrid cord fabrics that comprise two different materials with different initial tangent modulus. These fabrics are progressively replacing steel cord based fabrics in the high-performance tires owing to their comparable performance characteristics and relatively lightweight property.
Grand View Research has segmented the global tire cord fabrics market on the basis of material, tire type, vehicle type, application, and region:
- Tire Cord Fabrics Material Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Tire Cord Fabrics Tire Type Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Tire Cord Fabrics Vehicle Type Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Tire Cord Fabrics Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Tire Cord Fabrics Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- List of Companies in the Tire Cord Fabrics Market
- Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
- Kolon Industries Inc.
- SRF Ltd.
- Teijin Ltd.
- Century Enka Limited
Find more research reports on Smart Textiles Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Industrial Protective Clothing Market – Increasing awareness pertaining to health and safety of workers across various industries, including chemical, construction, and manufacturing is likely to drive the growth.
- Conductive Textiles Market – Rising awareness among consumers regarding conductive textiles owing to their use in health & fitness tracking, temperature monitoring coupled with its anti-radiation properties is likely to propel demand.
- Waterproof Breathable Textiles Market – Rising product adoption in the sports apparel manufacturing industry owing to its lightweight, and durable properties are expected to positively impact market growth.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519