DUBLIN, Aug. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The «Clear Aligners Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global clear aligners market.
This report focuses on clear aligners market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the clear aligners market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
The global clear aligners market is expected to decline from $2.08 billion in 2019 to $2.00 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -3.81%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of industries and other commercial activities. Patients have postponed non-emergency procedures impacting the demand for clear aligners. The market is then expected to recover and reach $3.14 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 16.26%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the clear aligners? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Clear Aligners market global report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider clear aligners market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The clear aligners market section of the report gives context. It compares the clear aligners market with other segments of the clear aligners market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, clear aligners indicators comparison.
The clear aligners market consists of revenue generated from the sales of clear aligners, by the companies that manufacture them. Clear aligners are orthodontic devices that are used to align and straighten the teeth by using force to regulate their movement.
North America was the largest region in the clear aligners market in 2019. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period.
In January 2019, Straumann Group, a Switzerland based dental equipment and supplies manufacturing company, has entered into a partnership with Tianjin ZhengLi Technology. By partnering with Tianjin ZhengLi Technology Company Limited (ZhengLi Technology), whose clear-aligner device has regulatory approval in China, the Straumann Group has facilitated its strategy to penetrate the market for orthodontic clear aligners in China. Straumann has also acquired exclusive distribution rights for its aligners in China.
The clear aligners market covered in this report is segmented by product into ceramic braces; clear aligners; lingual braces. It is also segmented by material type into polyurethane plastic; polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG); polyvinyl chloride (PVC); others and by end-user into hospitals; dental and orthodontic clinics.
A major factor that limits the clear aligners market growth is its high cost. The cost of clear aligners is higher than that of metal braces. For instance, the average cost of clear aligners ranges from $3,500 to $8,000, while the metal braces price ranges from $2,500 to $6,000. This difference in cost is primarily due to the customization as clear aligners are designed according to the patient’s condition and severity. Therefore, high prices of clear aligners are likely to hamper the market.
Dental 3D printing is an emerging technology in the clear aligners market. 3D printing has many applications in the dental industry which include bridge models, surgical guides, clear aligners and dentures. However, clear aligner manufacturing is the most common use of dental 3D printing, as it helps in designing clear aligners cost-effectively. The majority of clear aligners manufactures are currently using 3D-printed moulds for manufacturing the clear aligners. For instance, in 2019, the smile direct club has collaborated with HP to produce 20 million 3D printed clear aligner dental moulds in a year, which is around 50,000 aligners in a day.
The rising prevalence of dental malocclusion across the world is the major factor responsible for the growth of the clear aligners market. Malocclusion is a medical disorder where the teeth are misaligned and/or incorrect relation between the teeth of the upper and lower dental arches. The incidence of malocclusion is high with variations between various geographic regions and age groups. It is one of the most common dental problems along with dental caries, gingival disease, and dental fluorosis. As of January 2020, the Invisalign system of Align Technology, a leading player in the clear aligners market, treated 2 million patients who started treatment using the Invisalign system. Invisalign system is used for straightening and aligning of teeth. This shows the increase in the adoption rate of clear aligners for straightening and aligning of misaligned teeth contributing to the growth of the clear aligners market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Clear Aligners Market Characteristics
3. Clear Aligners Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Clear Aligners Historic Market, 2015 – 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Clear Aligners Forecast Market, 2019 – 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Clear Aligners Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Clear Aligners Market, Segmentation By Product, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Clear Aligners Market, Segmentation By Material Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Clear Aligners Market, Segmentation By End-User, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Clear Aligners Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Clear Aligners Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Clear Aligners Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Clear Aligners Market
7. China Clear Aligners Market
8. India Clear Aligners Market
9. Japan Clear Aligners Market
10. Australia Clear Aligners Market
11. Indonesia Clear Aligners Market
12. South Korea Clear Aligners Market
13. Western Europe Clear Aligners Market
14. UK Clear Aligners Market
15. Germany Clear Aligners Market
16. France Clear Aligners Market
17. Eastern Europe Clear Aligners Market
18. Russia Clear Aligners Market
19. North America Clear Aligners Market
20. USA Clear Aligners Market
21. South America Clear Aligners Market
22. Brazil Clear Aligners Market
23. Middle East Clear Aligners Market
24. Africa Clear Aligners Market
25. Clear Aligners Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Clear Aligners Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Clear Aligners Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Align Technology
188.8.131.52. Products and Services
184.108.40.206. Financial Performance
25.2.2. Henry Schein
220.127.116.11. Products and Services
18.104.22.168. Financial Performance
25.2.3. Institut Straumann
22.214.171.124. Products and Services
126.96.36.199. Financial Performance
25.2.4. The 3M Company
188.8.131.52. Products and Services
184.108.40.206. Financial Performance
25.2.5. Danaher Corporation (Ormco Corporation)
220.127.116.11. Products and Services
18.104.22.168. Financial Performance
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Clear Aligners Market
27. Clear Aligners Market Trends And Strategies
28. Clear Aligners Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
29.3. Research Inquiries
29.4. About the Publisher
29.5. Copyright And Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jugea
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets